• Register
Forum Thread
5 Year project - (Forums : PC Gaming : 5 Year project - ) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 26 2019 Anchor

Dear all,

just thought I'd share a personal project of mine that started back in 2014. I've never been an efficient programmer as somebody who's always preferred art, atmosphere and level design. Nevertheless, I'm happy with the result.

Progress of project starting from the very beginning:

Imgur.com

Plot:

A dude stuck in a small town somewhere in the Mediterranean. There's no plot, but If this project gets some good reception and I find the right people to mae ends meet, it'll probably be based on the violence based around drug trafficking in a town that acts as a gateway to Europe.

Setting:

This project was inspired by Vice City and Hotline Miami, Italo disco and 80's Europe. The town is called Haven Bay and is based on several visits to Spain.

As a one man project, you can't expect much, but I've had a lot of fun making it. I'd very much like to create a more sophisticated and "performance friendly" game out of this, but will need the money to do it properly. For now, you can screw around, maul people with a bull, use a spear gun, dance, hide in trash to evade the police, play some arcade games, agitate gangs among other things.

Tell me what you think, and I'd love to hear your ideas too!

Check out this video:

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.