|3D Artist looking to join a team||Post Reply|
|Sep 25 2021 Anchor|
I'm a 3D character artist. I'm looking for a team to join
What I offer
What I look for:
|Sep 27 2021 Anchor|
|Sep 28 2021 Anchor|
Hello. I think I have the perfect game project for you - added you on Discord!
|Nov 11 2021 Anchor|
In case you still searching, we are looking for motivated people to create a tower defense based game. Actually its a warcraft 3 mods that is already played on battlenet and other platforms by thousands of players. The creator of the mod want to make a stand alone and he gather a team to remake it and improve it on unity. We already did some work so far, but now we want to go to the next step and speed up the process. We are looking for modelers to make epic fantastic creatures and beautiful buildings mainly. We need experienced unity devs too. We are passionate people and I hope some of you will join us in this beautiful project (Add me Ymave#3149). We did this in 6 weeks:
The game looks like that in warcraft 3:
|May 2 2022 Anchor|
Therefore, we are looking forward to hiring people who can help us build the demo level and this will be used to launch a successful Kickstarter campaign.
So the project will be paid work for the developers, thereafter. (Based on Successful crowdfunding.)
1. Have experience in Unreal Engine 4.
1. Apply to us with your resume and portfolio.
2. Explain the skills that you are good at. We cannot hire all the people, we need a very small and effective team, therefore only the skill that matters to the team right now is important.
3. No pseudo names, only real names are permitted.
4. Be able to attend daily development sprint meetings.
5. Log your work hours under the assigned task in the Studio-provided Project Management software. ( This will help us pay you based on hours you worked.)
6. Be able to dedicate 20 hours a week minimum. Anything above 20 hours per week is welcome, if not don't worry about joining the team at all.
7. Even if you are in a different time zone, there will be 2 meetings each day. Meeting A - for specific time zones, Meeting B - for specific times zone. So everyone can participate in either of the meetings. It is mandatory to choose a slot and stick to that forever.
8. Communication is an absolute necessity, therefore please communicate.
9. A proper Discord group and an official Studio website will be announced soon, therefore every developer will be provided with the company email address.
10. A successful Kickstarter campaign will be launched and everyone will be paid based on their work hours dedicated to the project.
send resume to email@example.com
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.