This game has some unique features and I trust that the combination of old-school hardcore mechanics and new original features could create a very addicting game with lots of fun and possibilities.
Here you can see the list of game mechanics and features:
- Quad-based isometric mode for easier constructing your logistics imperium
- 3D Modern look able to serve better look and feel
- Rules close to board games to be 100% clear so you can focus on solution searching instead of experimenting with unclear economical model
- Strategy challenges based on logistics, researching new tech, expanding industry, customizable stations, optimizing paths
- Hard core rails management with Junctions, Semaphores, Bridges, Tunels, Editable terrain, Vegetation
- 7 Eras from Steam age to Modern / Futuristic magnetic railways
- Procedurally generated terrains, Different seasons, Landscape types, Industry or Train sets, etc.
- Upgrades / customizations for vehicles, industry, stations, depos etc.
- Possibility to take a ride in one of your trains
- Asynchronous multiplayer based on Company rating, Global map
- Support for various mods (everything from models, sounds, game rules, industry chains to landscape generators)
- Inhouse Engine developed for this game