- Opportunity to gain ranks
- Carry your lords heraldry on armor and shields
- In-Game Report on Commanders Party
- The ability to go to the town the Lord has entered
- Factions remember what your last rank was with them. When
you return they will remember you and your previous status. (unless you
desert or rebel)
- Players kill count at the end of battles.
- Ability to go on personal leave and remain part of commanders army.
- You only have a 14 day grant of leave, after 14 days you will be branded a deserter. (Thanks to DrTomas for the main idea)
- Opportunity to gain different soldier tiers
- New equipment & higher pay for each tier
- Ability to desert the army and take followers with you.
- Ability to revolt against the lord and release prisoners (with a chance of prisoners joining the battle on your side)
- Interact with commander in a meeting scene
- Ask commander personally to retire from service
- No need to hold space bar while commander travels
- Quartermaster hands you food when you are low.
- You can no longer have prisoners as a common soldier
- A few more bug fixes, ie complete removal of "that was a good fight" bug
- Relations change when you are not in lords army (vacation)
- Player being able to pick up items from the battlefield and keeping them.
- Player unable to ride a horse in battle unless his/her troop tier uses them
- Revamped and detailed equipment system so player get everything they are meant to (yes and helms)
- Also have all items taken back from previous tier when promoted.
- Troops will get a guaranteed shield if their troop tier usually has them. Same goes for horses.
- Your original equipment is returned when you leave.
Current Release: Freelancer 1.5 This is all of the different types of aspects the game currently changes and adds: *Note that new features will be added to this list as they are released.
Posted by Taragoth on