--- Bugs and glitches. ---
In the game any more not Dopefish. Yeah, guys, it's so.
All Dopefishes are replaced on Zombies.
With Dopefishes was only glitches.
If sharply kill'd big crowd of monsters, on few seconds maybe off sound of shot (any weapon).
Thus in the left top corner is deduced message: "Packet overflow".
It's not deadly. 3-5 seconds and shot-sound get it back.
The note: in the most powerful engines (fitzQuake, joeQuake, DarkPlaces) such problem should not be.
Shalrat (Vore) on the last level just stand and guard teleport, shells and nails.
Teleportation at them work there is enough crookedly, so that.
On the E4M5 127 monsters, not 128. Yep, my bad.
On the E1M4 before a silver door should be respawn a Ogre. It's a bug original game.
That Ogre respawn you need to approach to silver door and *know* what that closed.
And only then to pick'd up silver key.
In taht case Ogre - respawn and kill-counter will show the correct value - 69/ 69.
If to make on the contrary, Ogre is not respawn and counter will show 68/ 69.
--- Compatibility. ---
- Original first Quake 1.09 (Winmode)
- fitzQuake 0.85+
- proQuake 4.93+
- DarkPlaces engine
- Com Beloko 2.1.1+ / Android 4.1+
[x] Not compatibly:
- nQuake (any)
- joeQuake 0.15b+ (maybe glitches)
--- On the Windows, instruction. ---
- open folder Quake
- find folder Id1, opened
- in folder Id1 find two files - PAK0.PAK and PAK1.PAK
- we do backup copies of these two files
- delete files PAK0.PAK and PAK1.PAK
- copy files PAK0.PAK and PAK1.PAK from folder "Inferno v1.0.0" in folder Id1
- thats's all, press on Winquake.exe (Quake.exe) and let's go.
--- On the Android, instruction. ---
- we instal modification Inferno v1.0.0 in Quake (look the instruction above)
- we download Com Beloko 2.1.1+ on Android (recommended Android 4.1+)
- we start .apk-file. Don't start! It is not necessary for us yet
- we connect a device to the PC
- copy folder Id1 from the Quake on the device: sdcard (sdcard0)/beloko/quake/full/id1
- that's all, press on the Quake (Beloko Quake) and let's go.
--- Copyrights. ---
Version: 1.09 (24778 CRC)
The developer: id software (c)
The published: Activision (c)
The developer: Michael Miller (c)
The published: ---
Date: March - August 2015
--- The note. ---
In the file DirectX Diag full configuration.
* Sorry, guys, this is translation. My bad english ;)
--- Test screenshot (early version). ---
--- Other screenshots. ---