A renewed "cosmetic" version of the Civil War in Russia mod-clone
Civil War in Russia (Warband), version 0.17.
1. A new faction implemented instead of Kaiserreich - the Ukrainian National Republic (UNR). Keiserreich units are mercenaries now, instead of Cossaks.
2. Completed interiors of:
- all city HQs;
- all field HQs;
- all taverns;
- all alleys;
- all arenas.
3. A number of some new models of items, clothes etc is made
4. All units icons for the global map are renewed (no more medieval swords, shields etc)
5. The bow with arrows is back, and nomad units with corresponding accessories are implemented
6. Manhunters are cossacks now
7. The new development line for farmers and townsmen who join the player's army is implemented - the Defenders. The reason of this implementation is that initially all such citizens transformed into Mercenaries, but, as soon as in this version the mercenary line is occupied by the Kaiserreich units, I've decided it would be unnatural if Russian or Ukrainian peasant transforms into the German buerger.
8. The most of firearms is back to shops. Nevertheless, some types can be obtained from the black market dealers only.
9. All leaders' female relatives are in proper outfits now, and all of them gained new names.
10. Innkeepers and key traders (those who meet the player when he enters the game first time) gained own names and corresponding outfits.
11. Some changes with companions - now you can hire Soviet movie heroes like Comrade Sukhov, Yashka the Gypsy (who uses his guitar as a melee weapon) etc, and even a famous Geser-Khan armed with bow and arrows,
12. Something else (maybe)