Newest bugfix release for the 2.0 series of Warzone 2100. Just very few new features, mostly bugfixes. - Windows version -
Newest bugfix release for the 2.0 series of Warzone 2100.
Just very few new features, mostly bugfixes.
Excerpt of the ChangeLog:
- Fix: Make sure that sound still works with libvorbis 1.1 (this got broken in 2.0.9)
- Fix: Prevent AMD OpenGL driver (slow) software rendering fallback, introduced in 2.0.8 (bug #10486)
- New: Distributors now should use --with-distributor="Some String" when configuring, so we can track back where crashdumps come from
- hange: Exit screen looks a bit cleaner than before now
- Change: Add some more info to the POSIX exception handler (Used compiler, responsible distributor)
- Fix a sound problem with libvorbis 1.2
- Possibility to use the zero-key ('0') to assign groups to as well
- Repeat keypresses if the key is hold long enough (e.g. one press of 'A' becomes 'AAAAAAAAAA' if just held long enough)
- Fix: Crash upon receiving invalid sound ID numbers (this should fix some issues previously resolved by disabling sound)
- Reduce the dark borders around the terrain tiles
- Reduced flickering of ground and water tiles
- Slightly improved performance
- Don't add/remove droids to/from groups anymore when selecting or deselecting them
Version 2.0.8 RC 1
- Protocol-selection removed from "Host Game", since the only option was "Internet"
- In the "Join Game" menu you can now choose between "IP" (same as the old "Internet" option) and "Lobby" (directly proceed to the Lobbyserver)
- Remove invalid references to software renderer textures (caused crashes between campaign 1-2 and 2-3)
- Improve POSIX exception handler reliability (GDB could have had trouble locating the executable)
- Textures where not properly reloaded when finishing a campaign and continueing with the next