A short Demo of First Person Shouter, Requires Microphone to play!
- Mac Demo
- Requires Microphone to play
- Download this .rar file
- Extract the folder to anywhere on your computer
- Run FirstPersonShouter_Demo_Mac.app to play!
CALIBRATING THE MICROPHONE
- This game works on audio input so a microphone is necessary
- While remaining silent, drag the left red bar so it is above the moving bar, this will represent the minimum volume to yell at to attack
- Then, yell as loudly as you can, drag the right blue bar to indicate the max volume you can achieve by yelling. You will need to be able to reach this volume easilyto execute powerful attacks
- W A S D, to move
- Mouse to look around
- Shout to attack!
- Hold Left Mouse Button while yelling to pull objects towards you.
- Once you are holding onto an object, while shouting, release the Left Mouse Button to throw the object
- Hold Right Mouse Button while yelling to create an Explosion!
Made by The Anti-Socialites, a group of students from the University of New South Wales. Drop in and say Hi on our Facebook or Tumblr! Dont forget to show all your friends, and if your brave enough to record yourself playing the game, send us a link! We'd love to see all sorts of crazy sounds you can make while playing.
Inspired by GNILLEY a game by Glen Forrester