Version 1.5.0 of The Winter King. Compatible with CK2 patch 2.7.1.
- This is the compatch for 2.7.1/Monks and Mystics. Most Monks and Mystics/2.7.1 patch features, such as the secret religion system, monastic orders, artifacts, and the Hermetics have been ported and should be fully functional, with some adaptations to better fit the scale and time period, and mod religions. There are no Demon Worshipper cults, as we feel they do not fit the time period or the mod at all. They may return in another form at some point. The only new artifacts added so far are the Thirteen Treasures of Britain; we'd love to hear suggestions for others.
- This version is not compatible with any savegames started in versions 1.4.x. It might load but will probably have lots of problems, and we highly recommend you start a new game.
- As before, DO NOT enable the The Winter King - Portraits submod unless you have all of the required portrait packs (Celtic, Norse, Mongol, and Early Western Portraits), as otherwise you will face graphical issues.
- While the new foederati system will work without Horse Lords, it functions best with tributaries enabled, so Horse Lords is recommended. Note that tributaries are likely to be increasingly used going forwards, so this recommendation will be increasingly important.
- As usual, if you see any bugs, balance issues, or just weird behavior please feel free to report them so we can investigate and fix them.