Expansive Worlds has released another update for The Hunter Online, which fixes a few bugs and makes other changes to the game.
* Tree Stand available in Doc's Outfitters!
* HunterMate full screen map show player and cursor GPS coordinates
* GPS waypoint may now also be set by clicking the HunterMate full screen map (in addition to using the Rangefinder)
* Added sign posts and updated sign boards at lodges
* Antlers on animals are now randomly assigned
* Antler distribution ensures that 25% of all animals have the 25% highest scoring antlers, 25% have the lowest and the rest those in between (average scoring antlers).
* There is now the same probability of high scoring antlers in all areas
* Significantly more antler models now available
* Blacktail scores are now within a more realistic range
* Added "large item" slot to inventory (used by Tree Stand). Default key is '5'.
* Changed default key for toggling Run/Walk to 'Caps Lock' instead of 'E'. 'E' is now a general Use key (used to climb tower and exit tree stand).
* Inventory equipment lists may now be scrolled using the mouse wheel
* The "side pockets" in the inventory now act as two large 2x4 slots instead of eight 2x1 slots
* Improved Novint Falcon support (profile update needed)
* Added notification when enabling Freelook to avoid triggering it by mistake
* Added double hit message when hitting both targets at the trap shooting range
* Various terrain fixes
* New season with Leaderboard resets and updated Hall of Fame
* Personal Bests are now per Season