Patch 1.2, for Linux users! This includes all previous patches, and has parity with the PC version.
Ahhh, patch 1.2 It seems just yesterday we were all playing patch 1.1. Which probably most of you were.
Anyway, if you haven't checked it out already, take a look at our Kickstarter page and back the project. Developing a game of this scope takes that thing called money, and donating definitely helps out.
Onto the new features and bugfixes! Special thanks to RetroNutcase for helping to track some of these down.
- Increased some travel speeds on lanelines and when docking
- Docking code tweaked, less chance of you getting stuck in a spinout, so feel free to thrust and dock weirdly to your heart's content!
- Targeting reticule now spins a bunchload when you've got a clear shot on an enemy
- Game settings save more often, preventing rare cases where the player's game settings wouldn't change
- Game saves now properly track things like player skills, ships in garages, etc.
- Fixed some dialogue issues that would cause you to be stuck in a dialogue loop