OS: Windows 8
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+, 3.2GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 600 or AMD Radeon™ equivalent
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1 GB available space
Some of the game's features and mechanics include:
- The ability to produce different types of tea. Like Green, Oolong, Black, White, Matcha, CTC.
- Choose from a clone bank of different tea varieties, each with their own pros and cons. Use research to make new tea clones with desired qualities.
- Analyze the terroir, soil and treat your land to produce the desired result.
- Organize work schedules and progress through the game day by day.
- Time of the year, Dynamic weather system reflecting the unpredictability of real-world climate.
- Protect your tea plants through specific treatments depending on the type of pest and disease.
- Prune or pluck your tea. Choose specific types of leaves to pluck for different teas.
- Craft your Tea in the factory through the game's 4 tea-making processes: Withering, Rolling, Oxidation, and Fixing. Each type of tea needs to be crafted in a certain way to achieve the best results, so you'll have to learn and master each one.
- Simulation engine based on real-world tea chemistry. (With expert consultation from Chengmari Tea Gardens)
- Take up the challenges of producing legendary real-world teas to unlock achievements and take the title of 'Tea Master'.