Two Ends has received a bit of fine-tuning, and overall just more work put into it. Most notable changes are new flags, the Mughal Empire, colonial nations, and a decision to reform the Ottoman Empire.
#The first update of this mod, spent a few hours on this, hope you enjoy. Certainly was fun for me.
- Introduced the Mughal Empire into the game, a country with significant control over India.
- Added a few Ottoman reformation events, so now you can reform the Ottoman Empire as Anatolia or Rum. So far, you can claim the Levant, Iraq, Egypt, and Mecca and get cores on them. Will likely work on this further in the future.
- Switched out a few nations' colors and flags, to be either more aesthetically pleasing or more historically accurate.
- Added a few colonial nations, as requested by someone in the comments. Specifically, the Thirteen Colonies, Quebec, and the Weiss Company (an alt history Bavarian-American company based in Georgia.)
- Fixed a few countries' units, such as Britain's, Russia's, and Prussia's, so that they are no longer standing in other country's territories (hopefully). Carolus Rex also now exists as a general for Sweden, whom has also been given two 10 regiment armies of Caroleans so that they have a better chance not dying.
- Spheres of influences have been altered a bit, to better fit several countries.
#Expect many more changes to come to the mod - it's barely started, after all.