Elemental rift update, new ways to gain magicyte and jade, added displays for mana gain and gear enchantments plus more.
- A Chinese translation has been added to the mod - big thanks to KuanKuan!
- The Elemental Rift event has undergone some changes. When a rift occurs, the element type is determined and will remain that type for the remainder of the event. Each element type is accompanied by a unique set of atmospheric conditions that will present additional challenges to the colony.
- Magicyte can now be extracted from dead elementals at the butchery table.
- The exact mana gain can now be seen under the Magic tab; hovering over the value will provide a tooltip showing contributors to the amount.
- Enchantments are now shown under an item in the gear/inventory tab; this should make it much easier to find equipped items that have enchantments. The characters shown in parenthesis are a quick code for the types of enchantments affecting the item; mousing over the text will also bring up a tooltip that shows the exact enchantments.
- Research tiers have been adjusted slightly to split projects into either neolithic or medieval; net research costs are approximately the same.
- Casting graphics have been added to help identify friendly and enemy pawns that are casting a spell.
- Other miscellaneous updates include improvements for Spell Mending, thrumbo horns have been added as a resource requirement for the thrumbo axe, jade has been added to arcane traders, undead can no longer be captured and more!