Elemental rift update, new ways to gain magicyte and jade, added displays for mana gain and gear enchantments plus more.
- A Chinese translation has been added to the mod - big thanks to KuanKuan!
- The Elemental Rift event has undergone some changes. When a rift occurs, the element type is determined and will remain that type for the remainder of the event. Each element type is accompanied by a unique set of atmospheric conditions that will present additional challenges to the colony.
- Magicyte can now be extracted from dead elementals at the butchery table.
- The exact mana gain can now be seen under the Magic tab; hovering over the value will provide a tooltip showing contributors to the amount.
- Enchantments are now shown under an item in the gear/inventory tab; this should make it much easier to find equipped items that have enchantments. The characters shown in parenthesis are a quick code for the types of enchantments affecting the item; mousing over the text will also bring up a tooltip that shows the exact enchantments.
- Research tiers have been adjusted slightly to split projects into either neolithic or medieval; net research costs are approximately the same.
- Casting graphics have been added to help identify friendly and enemy pawns that are casting a spell.
- Other miscellaneous updates include improvements for Spell Mending, thrumbo horns have been added as a resource requirement for the thrumbo axe, jade has been added to arcane traders, undead can no longer be captured and more!
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.