Fixes some known bugs and functionality issues
Adds in the new event: arcane bandits
Removes chance of arcane stash from triggering while it is reworked
- Fixed the bug that would leave behind invisible duplicates when using blink, whirlwind, or valiant charge
- Fixed a bug where grapple and whirlwind could instantly kill an enemy from the "knockdown" hediff
- Added exception checking for teleport that will no longer allow you to cast on invalid locations, attempting to do so will still consume mana but will instantly "poof" the teleporter and warn you that the spot is invalid
- Teleport "portfuel" will no longer explode into massive fires
- Expanded the level up message to indicate skill points were gained
- The "Moisturize Ground" spell can now terraform gravel into usable soil (along with sand)
- The "Dry Ground" spell terraforms shallow water to mud/marsh, and mud/marsh into usable soil
- Starting traits "Magically gifted" and "physically adept" chance to be assigned to a new pawn has increased by 150%
- The Arcane Stash event has been temporarily disabled while it's reworked. The event still remains to prevent any errors with existing saves, but the event will no longer trigger at this time.
- Reduced rate that xp was gained from having full mana/stamina by roughly 40%
- Reduced xp gain from stamina ability use by 50%
- Slight increase to skill tree combat spell costs by ~10-20%, utility spells were unchanged
- Added a new event: arcane bandits!