v. 2.1; compatible with steam releases and nightly patches at least up to 22nd May 2017; NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER SUBMODS! MAKE SURE YOU GET THE LATEST VERSION OF TLD!
In Vain's TLD Scene Pack
Just as TLD, this package is an OSP, so you're free to change, re-upload or incorporate it into other mods.
Please give me some credit. :)
The original and current TLD team
Gutekfiutek: some textures from Polished Buildings
Ruthven: water particle effects
Crusaders: Way to Expiation Mod: some meshes
Slawomir of Aaarrghh: OSP Map Icons Pack
This submod brings some changes that either may effect gameplay or the aesthetics of some scenes:
- The war intro cutscenes won't work properly.
- Destructable gates are much stronger now.
- This mod overwrites TLD's 'black' pebble ground texture with Vanilla's, so some scenes, namely orc camps, might look strange now until I fix this.
Default: Unpack the package into your TLD folder (create a backup first!), allow to overwrite.
If you're using Snouz' TLD Warband Asset Pack:
DO NOT OVERWRITE THE MODULE.INI!
Instead, paste these line into the existing module.ini:
load_mod_resource = InVain_textures
load_mod_resource = InVain_Morgul
load_mod_resource = InVain_WB_meshes
load_mod_resource = InVain_WB_workshops
Make sure to put InVain_textures before all the TLD files, for example right before 'load_mod_resource = arnor'
I DO NOT OFFER SUPPORT for any other submods. If you encounter any problems when using this submod in combination with another, I can't help you. Before reporting bugs, please make sure they also occur when using this submod alone.
Version 2.1 changelog:
- made compatible with nightly patch and steam version until at least 22nd May 2017
- added TLD's new healers to scenes
- added a new Minas Tirith landmark scene (old one becomes the Pelennor region scene)
- fixed a bug with Minas Morgul collision meshes
Version 2.0 changelog:
- added Caras Galadhon and Rivendell Camp scenes (no new siege scenes yet)
- added new dead orc props to Hornburg and Minas Tirith siege scenes
Version 1.7 and 1.7a changelog:
- fixed some spawn points and AI mesh in Minas Tirith siege
- fixed collision meshes in Dol Guldur
- made compatible with nightly patch and steam version until at least 24th April 2017
- fixed outer terrain for Pelennor Fields
- added some CWE flora to Gondor scenes
- randomized animation timings of prop-spawned troops so they don't move like Peter Jackson's elves.
Version 1.6 changelog:
- made compatible with nightly patch and steam version until at least 4th April 2017
- fixed outer terrains for some scenes
- minor changes to some scenes you won't even notice
Version 1.5 changelog:
- made compatible with newest nightly patch and steam version
- fixed material issue with Dale walls (temporary until the fix is committed to the main build)
Version 1.4 changelog:
- made compatible with newest nightly
- new Umbar Camp and Umbar Camp siege scene
- added new ships to Dol Amroth, Esgaroth, Dale scenes
- Esgaroth walkable area slightly bigger to make room for all the town walkers
- added some rural details to landscape of minas_tirith_center and minas_tirith_top scenes
- yet again (and hopefully finally) fixed Pelennor fields AI mesh
- added some new cupolas for Dale
- fixed material issue with mountains and added swyters strange mountain fix
- added lod to dale fake buildings
Version 1.3 changelog:
- added details to Pelargir, Pelennor Fields and Khand Camp. And some of Temuzu's great waterfall effects to Dale. Those scenes now look much more lively.
- added lods to Gondor fake buildings. I think they're barely noticeable, but tell me if you find them annoying so I can make them optional.
- somehow fixed the water prop
- fixed terrain code for scn_starting_quest (don't know how I messed that up)
Version 1.2 changelog:
- added Hornburg siege
- added substitutes for Dale cupolas and buildings.
- some small changes to Dol Amroth siege for better AI
- fixed a texture bug on mountain props
Version 1.1 changelog:
- made compatible to newer TLD versions (summer 2016 and onwards had some new quest related scenes and scene props)
- adjusted suspicious man / orc spawn points
- fixed some texture errors for laketown buildings
- adjusted height of the Orthanc for lore friendliness
- slightly changed MT's outer wall to look even more intimidating
- added lods to some MT buildings
- added a gate aggravator spawn point to MT siege
- used smoke stain props to simulate blackness of distant gorges in Helms Deep and Minas Morgul
- added barrier props to Erebor so players won't fall through the rock