Version 1.4.1 of this free game has been released. Changes include new music, extra elven portraits, and of course, bug fixes.
* language and i18n:
* new translation: traditional Chinese
* updated translations: Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto,
Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian,
Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Valencian
* more elvish portraits
* revised maps: Cynsaun Battlefield
* messages will no longer default to the private channel when observing
or joining a new game
* fixed an invalid vector access, which could happen since linger mode
didn't reset the player_numer_ (bug #11094)
* random maps can no longer crash if two teams have the same starting
position (that happened if 2 teams didn't get a starting position.)
* when the number of players for a random map can't be placed the engine
tries maximal ten times before giving up.
* added new music track, "Knalgan Theme" by Ryan Reilly.
* added new music track, "The King is Dead" by Mattias Westlund.
* updated music track, "Traveling Minstrels" by Mattias Westlund.
* changed the default story screen music from loyalists.ogg to revelation.ogg
* added new music track, "Nunc Dimittis" by Jeremy Nicoll.
* added new music track, "The City Falls" by Doug Kaufman.
* WML engine:
* fixed a bug where addons with recusive INCLUDES could no longer be loaded
* miscellaneous and bug fixes:
* units with a death sound but no death animation now play their death
* selection animations are not directional when standing animations are
disabled (bug #11151)
* Fixed parser problems with \r\r in files
* cleanups and a compiler fix based on patch #911
* the detection of the savegame version was done after parsing the savegame
this could lead to crashes when loading 1.2 savegames (debian bug 467088)
* fix a bug where the random map generator could place a keep on the border
* Fixed UI sounds toggle crash on Windows
* when a new unit is spawned when the attacker dies and the new unit has
a lower number of weapons then the weapon number used in the attack an
wml_exception was thrown (bug #10926).
* truncate names in the load dialog utf8 aware, might be related to
* fix bug #11187 play_once=yes and fix musical cross-fading