This is a smaller update that comes as a followup to the last one which was released to fix the endless rebel swarms that affected most notably Russia. This update also attempts to give Russia a better playing field.
List of Changes
- Made the Russian and Austrian AI cheat so that they can keep up with the west a bit more. They should still end up being weaker than the west though.
- Increased starting war industries of certain countries, most notably Prussia and the Ottoman Empire. As well as added starting war industries to many minor countries.
- Tweaked the steel industry a bit so that steel output is higher. Did this to reduce iron demands a bit so that it can supply the new starting industries better.
- The mod no longer requires HPM to be installed, it now acts as a completely separate mod. This was done because many people failed to read the install instructions, and questions kept coming in on how to install it. Hopefully, this will put an end to the confusions regarding the installation of the mod.
- Other small tweaks and fixes.
As always, leave bug reports and suggestions in the comments bellow, or PM me.