This is the final release of Snowbound. Thank you for playing!
Snowbound is released!
1. We made more use of the slippery surfaces and the sinking island mechanics
2. We incorporated parallax to all the levels
3. We fixed the camera jittering bug
4. We added a snowball breaking animation
5. We added juice for main menu
6. We designed a whole new winning scene
7. We adjusted level difficulties to make player go through the whole game more quickly
8. We padded tiles to walls to avoid environment edges showing up in camera
What's the Motivation?
This week, given that we finished all the core mechanics of our game, we mostly focused on play testing the game and fixing small bugs. Meanwhile, we made levels juicier and smoother. We also realized that we were not making full use of all the game mechanics we have, so we incorporate more of those in our levels.
We are done!
Max Mossberg: Mxmoss.me
Ziyang Ji: Ziyang-ji.github.io
Zhongman Zhang: Www-personal.umich.edu
Kevin Zou: Nkzou.github.io
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.