This is a patch file for updating castle claims and city names, as well as giving fewer spawn points at the start of the game.
This patch includes the previous alpha mod versions with updated faction claims of castles so cliffs watch isn't scattered throughout the map. This will also include a more restricted variety of spawn points (Now only Seaton, Vineland, Nightland, and The Eastern Kingdom (Neacrons)). This also takes another crack at attempting to get the city names changed so they aren't the standard vanilla ones as displayed on the map. This works on the developmental end.
The next update will take longer and will include paths so you can only choose squire or possibly one other path during character creation for a male character. Female characters will also be looked at during it.
1. Download the file from moddb
2. Extract the contents from the .zip folder you downloaded
3. Open up your modules folder for Mount & Blade Warband in your file explorer (or whatever it may be called on your system) and drag the extracted folder into the modules folder.
4. Close file explorer (recommended)
5. Run the game and enjoy the mod :)