A significantly reworked and revised version of the demo, incorporating feedback on the old demo.
This is the Linux 64-bit version.
Ver. 0.8.1 incorporates a minor update that should hopefully fix a crash on minimising in the first level.
This "redux" demo includes myriad changes--fixes, level-edits, tweaks, and polish. A list of every change would be awfully long, but the major updates are these:
- Reworked combat!
- An updated approach to controlling the action
- Reworked AI
- More-detailed accessibility/difficulty options
- Improved traversal
- Both mechanically and in the layout of the first two levels
- Performance improvements
- More things to see and find in the third level
- If you want a frame-rate meter, just press "f".
- (Presuming that you haven't bound another key over that.)
- 4K resolutions and UI-scaling are not currently officially supported. The game itself should work, but certain text-boxes (e.g. in cutscenes) may be misplaced.
- There's a known security vulnerability in the save and config files. Your own saves and config-files should be fine--just don't take such files from others!