This is the September demo for the retro-style RPG Pillars of Dust. Three full hours of gameplay content - the first dungeon for each of the two main characters.
This is a free-to-play demo of the 8-bit retro-style RPG Pillars of Dust from Retreaux Games.
Join heroes Carlton and Gregg on their quest to Alluriga to learn their own places in history.
Controls are simple - Xbox USB controller support.
- Order is Important - choose the order you want to complete each character's chapters. Jump back and forth, or complete one hero's quest entirely before starting the next, yielding unexpected results!
- Real-time RPG combat with enemies that increase in strength as battles wear on
- Nostalgic 8-bit-style graphics with equally nostalgic chiptunes
- Two-member party system with multiple (swappable) companion options, each bringing a unique skillset
- Fast-paced gameplay: no grinding needed to advance, fast character movement, and menus that are not cumbersome to navigate
- Old-fashioned humor: the plot may be heavy, but the dialogue and world building keep things light
- Chicken nugget-based in-game economy