Fps boost mod. Imposible 13 to 40-60 fps. Easy setup, nice working.
For the mod to work, you need to check the version of the game with the mod and replace the file.
The desired path to copy the file: ... \ PC Building Simulator \ PCBS_Data \ Managed
There are two ways to use the mod:
1) Using NumPad Keys
2) Using the buttons in the settings menu
- NumPad0: Enable and disable optimization
- NumPad1: Reduced game resolution by 1024x576
- NumPad2: Reduced game resolution to 924x520
- NumPad3: Reduced game resolution by 853x480
- NumPad +: Change resolution to high - to read text
Possible bugs and solutions:
1) If, when changing the level of optimization, you have a blackout behind the objects, once again click on the mode you need and the effects turn off completely again.
2) If at the entrance to the PC operation mode, you have complete darkness, then you have previously turned off the lights. Move away from the PC and turn it on, the switch is under the calendar (near the first working PC)