The 3.26 cumulative patch for Dominions 3: The Awakening.
Here are some highlights of the version 3.26 patch:
* Improved performance and window responsiveness during the 'AI thinking' host stage.
* It was sometimes possible to continue sacrificing slaves even if your temple had burned down. Fixed.
* Fixed crash during turn generation.
* popkill now works for non-commanders as well.
* Command line switch -nonationinfo is now implemented.
* Yogini was not a female. Many a date ended with a surprise. Fixed.
* Pulseaudio on Linux no longer requires Pulseaudio dev package to be installed.
* New modding commands for underwater recruiting.
* Modding: Maximum number of spells increased to 2000.
* Modding: Maximum number of name types increased to 100.
* Many, many more changes, corrections, and additions.