As you've come to expect the patch, which is version 3.15, contains a mixture of cool new features and the elimination of a number of bugs. Players will happily note that one of those eliminated bugs is the scale spread bug that brought woe to some.
New Features v3.15:
* MA & LA Ulm sexier.
* Ulm Iron Faith: Black Priests in MA Ulm, Priest Smiths.
* Iron Faith spells: Iron Darts, Iron Blizzard.
* Iron Angel, MA Ulm summon to battle enemy sacreds and magical beings.
* Guardians got Black Halberds that stun enemy sacreds.
* Ghoul Guardians no longer sacred, but got Black Halberds.
* Halt Heretic: New ability on Iron Angel, Ulrich hero and Lord Guardians.
* Plate armors slightly better. Ulm plate armors more so.
* LA Abysia sexier.
* Slayer cult: Anathemant Slayers, common slayers noncapital.
* LA Anathemants got death magic.
* LA Smoulderghosts sacred.
* Warbreds: huge humanbreds bred for war.
* Late Abysian Hero
* Fossilized Giants, LA Abysian summon.
* Altered spell: Hidden in Snow more expensive and gives more units. Also more effective with luck, magic and turmoil.
* New spell: Hidden in Sand. Summons dust walkers if cast in a wasteland. More powerful in luck, magic and turmoil.
* Altered spell: Flight is personal.
* New spell: Gift of Flight.
* New icons: Halt Heretic, Animal Awe, Spy and Assassin.
* Avalon witch changes: Crones strat move 1, mother and daughter random nature/air.
* New national militia events for UW nations.