The 12.1.10 patch for Out of the Park Baseball 12.
Here is the list of fixes in version 12.1.10 compared to version 12.0.3:- Improved major league roster set (need to start new game to take advantage of the changes)
- Tweaked budget calculation at the start of the offseason
- Tweaked player contract demand adjustment
- Tweaked salary arbitration demands / estimates
- Improved roster AI
- Improved inaugural draft AI
- Fixed a crash when saving & leaving a game and then immediately quick-simming it
- Historical leagues: Added the option to base the recalculation of player potential ratings on 1) recalc period, 2) remaining career, 3) peak seasons, 4) remaining peak seasons.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from making substitutions in the pregame screen when real lineups were used
- When selecting league stats totals from a different year in the league setup, the game now automatically calculates the matching league total modifiers to ensure proper stats output for all categories. Also, for fictional leagues, the year is remembered and the 'Automatically adjust league totals modifiers for historical accuracy'-function now works properly.
- The option to send a player to rehab is no longer visible if the player is still injured, unless it is a day-to-day injury.
- ZR is now accurately tracked for right fielders
- Fixed multiple small bugs
- Fixed several small cosmetical glitches
- Online leagues: the same OOOL user account can be used on multiple computers at the same time now (parallel)
- Online leagues: when uploading reports to a PHP/MySQL setup, split report list into multiple text files
- Added binary diff support for Linux version