Paradox Interactive today announced the release of a new patch for Victoria II that brings numerous improvements to the recently released strategy game.
Major features of patch 1.2 include:
- Playable Babylon added as a free DLC integrated in the patch
- Players can now play as any country, even if that country does not exist at the start of the game
- Rebalanced economy and revolt mechanics
- More historical flavor, with new countries, new decisions and new events added to the game
- Additions to the interface, with new outliner options for tracking influence, and a zoomed-out representation of armies & navies
- Improved AI, providing a more challenging experience