The 1.1.88 patch for Majesty 2 - The Fantasy Kingdom Sim. See File Details for a list of changes.
Changelog since 1.0.97:
The update can be installed on Majesty 2 ver. 1.0.P or 1.0.97.
- Mission "Treacherous Tropics"
- Mission "Wizard Wars"
- The system that checks for updates has been implemented into the game.
- If the graphic settings exceed the system parameters and the game crashes, "safe mode" will automatically be activated on the next launch.
- The ability to fix the central information panel has been added.
- The ability to scroll through the party-creation window has been added.
- AI: Modified the system of preferences for different classes of heroes when purchasing goods
- AI: Heroes now pay more attention to the protection of the city if important buildings are under attack
- AI: Heroes now want to protect their guilds
- AI: Improved use of elixirs by heroes
- AI: Improved hero reaction to monster attacks
- AI: Improved behavior of guards under fire
- Fixed a rare bug causing 2D sounds to turn off
- Fixed the offset password field when connecting
- Removed outlining frame that appeared with RMB held
- Fixed an issue with saving and loading when creating a party
- Fixed an issue with the info panel caused when disbanding a party
- Fixed the violation of rules of construction when a sewer appears next to a trading post or a temple
- Fixed an issue with the number of tax collectors and royal guards on the 2nd and 3rd levels of the palace
- Fixed an issue with increased spell distance failing to add cost
- Fixed an issue with cleric attack animations
- Fixed an issue regarding the desynchronization of game-time speed and construction speed
- Fixed a rare issue in the GUI with the party panel not closing after the death of a party member
- Fixed the incorrect display of dead heroes in the GUI
- Fixed the crash during saving and loading with maxed-out "building queue"
- Fixed an issue with some missions not being flagged as "completed" after their completion
- Fixed an issue with the screen over- brightness on some ATI video cards
- Fixed an issue with the bloom special effect
- Fixed an issue with haze in the "Big Problem" mission
- Fixed an issue with spells and great artifacts being cast on a selected unit icon
- The distance-related cost of spells is now displayed correctly under the cursor
- Fixed an issue with the camera trembling while scrolling near map borders
- Fixed an issue regarding the excessive save and load times
- Multiplayer: GameSpy rating is displayed and calculated correctly
- Multiplayer: GameSpy error messages are now displayed correctly
- Multiplayer: Fixed an issue with reconnecting to a server after a failed attempt
- Multiplayer: Server filter has been added. It is now possible to display in the server list only those that are available for connection
- Multiplayer: Fixed an issue with the game being non-synchronized
- Multiplayer: Fixed an issue with the info panel for enemy heroes and buildings
- Fixed an issue with the lords' ammunition and artifacts having no effect
- Fixed the crash with saving and loading while the character characteristics panel is open
- Fixed an issue with upgrading a hero while they join a party
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to choose suitable trading lands and holy ground through the fog of war
- Quicksave and quickload hotkeys have been changed to F5 and F9
- Fixed an issue with scrolling in the GUI
- The cost of inventing the "Stone Incantation" spell has increased from 1,000 gold to 2,000 gold
- The invention of the "Stone Incantation" spell has moved to the second level of Dwarven Settlement
- Cost of inventing "Grab-grass" has been increased from 500 gold to 2,000 gold
- Reduced the cost of casting "Grab-grass" spell from 500 gold to 250 gold
- AI: Paladins are now more aggressive in attacking the undead and their buildings
- AI: Dwarves and mages are now more aggressive in attacking lairs and buildings
- Fixed a bug in the order abilities used by the elves: first, the hero uses the attack that stops the enemy with roots ("Roots"), and then uses a basic attack
- Health of the Greater Fire Elemental has increased up to 1,000 hit points; increased its resistance to melee, shooting, and magical attacks to 35/85/100 respectively
- Cost of the Warriors Guild has been reduced from 650 gold to 550 gold
- Cost of the Clerics Guild has been reduced from 750 gold to 700 gold
- Cost of the Rangers Guild has been reduced from 500 gold to 450 gold
- Cost of upgrading to a 3rd-level palace has been reduced from 5,000 gold to 4,000 gold
- Cost of upgrading to a 3rd-level market has been reduced from 4,000 gold to 3,000 gold
- Amount of money generated by a 3rd-level market has been increased from 500 gold to 600 gold per day
- In "The Eternal Love," the starting amount of money in the player’s treasury has been increased by 3,000 gold
- In "Bloody Offenses," the starting amount of money in the player’s treasury has been increased by 3,000 gold
- In "Pretenders to the Throne," the starting amount of money in the player’s treasury has been increased by 1,000 gold
- In "The Demon's Advisor," the starting amount of money in the player’s treasury has been increased by 1,000 gold
- In “Pretenders to the Throne,” the holy land appears instead of the enemy’s destroyed Temple to Dauros
- Fixed issues associated with upgrading the weapons for Priestesses of Agrela and Beastmasters
- Changed the description of the "Debility" perk
- Added the status “defends the kingdom” to the heroes’ actions