New ant superweapon to kill enemy structures, slowly but surely.
- Hotfix +1: Removed crash caused by Termite Strike (cursor error)
- Ant now has a new superweapon. Termite strike infects enemy structures with termite that deals damage over time, eventually killing the target structures. Repairing the structure can only delay the destruction and costs credits. A full repair from an engineer unit (human engineer or ant infector) can disinfect the structure.
- Bogus MCV from bonus crates addressed. The bogus construction yard didn't provide any buildable structures.
- Aurora husk graphics addressed. (It looked like MiG when shot down)
- Point defense laser no longer scorches the ground
- Tiberian fiend's attack no longer splashes water on the ground.