Improves generation, adds a new mini-boss, and introduces the dev console to the public.
- New generation will definitely have an impact on gameplay, as the developer, I have much more control over how the game generates a labyrinth. Something important to mention is that because I rewrote generation from the ground up, that all the spawn rates for enemies and treasures are varied slightly.
- New Enemy: Shadow Beast
- The Shadow Beast is Oneiro's first mini-boss.
- This mini-boss has low health and defense, but has the potential to deal tons of damage.
- Shadow Beast is the first enemy to introduce the stunned effect, in which you cannot move for a short period of time.
- Shadow Beast can physically pull sections of the Labyrinth downwards, and has a couple different attacks. All of which inflict a new Cursed status effect.
- A new item is dropped by the Shadow Beast titled Shadow Essence.
- This item decreases defense by 40%, but each time you kill an enemy, you gain 2% in your attack stat.
- As mentioned previously, you'll be able to find special drawings along the Labyrinth's walls. These can be interacted with, and "activated". Once activating a number of these drawings, you'll be warned about a new creature awakening. This is where a mini boss will come into the labyrinth.
- I've finally gotten around to adding a console in game for players to mess around if they desire to do so. I didn't put too much work into making this base form because I had to add more important features such as generation and the mini-boss. There's a lot of fun commands though, and I hope this creates some bizarre moments.
- The kill counter has been worked on, and now determines whether it was a player kill or not.
- The generation time should be a little quicker.