The inescapable fate arrives, the end draws nearer.
How to install:
All you need to do is extract Nights of Anorland - Act 3 into the custom_stories folder, then simply launch Amnesia.
The mod includes a modified game.cfg with a higher FarClipPlane value, since some maps in Act 3 are quite large, and the default amnesia FarClipPlane value can cause more distant objects to noticeably not render at all at certain distances, along with other potential inconveniences.
To replace the game.cfg, go to Amnesia The Dark Descent/config, copy+paste the modified game.cfg from this mod and overwrite the existing game.cfg in the config directory.
Changes in This Version:
- New terrain for 18_Anorland_Edge
- Added the missing gent npc in the mod files
- Breaking the last bone required to enter inside Phiros no longer flings you back, saving valuable time and real life sanity
- Fixed a bug with the Spirit boss where certain attacks could cause the attack timers to still loop despite the boss being defeated
- Hopefully fixed the Holy Light's falling orb attacks so they properly stop once the boss is defeated
- Toned down some screenshakes on certain maps
- You can no longer block the maze entry door from closing by placing objects below it (I will have the last laugh Spelos)
- Fixed the portal sequence on 24_Callivrea_Throne no longer activating if you are outside the required ScriptArea
- The lantern can now be used to prevent damage during Phiros' dark fog attack
- Reduced required amount of flesh pieces for the pit in the Fortress Dungeon map
- Changed the custom mountain landscape's texture to .dds, hopefully loading it better than the older png one which potentially caused the texture to not load on weaker computers, thus making the landscape appear completely black