The first nightly has finally been released including multiplayer, world generation improvements and lots of optimisations.
- Fixed the daynight cycle not advancing whilst in a dungeon/house.
- Smoother walking.
- Fixed tree stacking.
- Hunger depending on your world's mode is now taken after a day passes.
- Removed diagonal movement.
- Removed the need for misc.cwl and items.cwl files.
- Increased the day night cycle to last exactly 20 minutes.
- Added back buttons to the mode select, world select and world creation menus.
- Proper item dropping (can now be seen on the ground).
Please report all bugs in this post! Or here: Sleepystudios.com