This is 3 of the levels from the full game. Please enjoy them! Sorry it is so late. If you get stuck, remember there's usually more than one way to proceed. I look forward to hearing what you have to say, and hope you will play it, and better yet record your playthrough! I would love to know what routes you took. Thanks to PushBAK for his permission to do this and Studio Radi-8 for making NEOTOKYO°
known shippable bugs: (these bugs i was unable to address at this juncture)
1. Of 10 beta test PCs, 3 of them saw the game crash at some point during playtime. Of those 3, one crashed semi-frequently. This was fixed somewhat for him by a driver update. 7/8 testers were able to complete the game, with all of them reaching the last level.
2. if you reload a save, you will not see the marker pointing to the objective destination. the levels are pretty short, you shouldn't need to save.
3. the water in the canals in the third level is very ugly/glitchy if you swim underwater. you probably won't be in there for long though.
4. expect other jank. remember that this is a hobby project, and my very first source mod. I look forward to hearing everyone's comments about it! The full game will be 10 levels, and since they have not been made yet, your feedback will help shape them.
5. some levels throw up a pretty constant "mesh will not be rendered" error but it's not a noticable thing in gameplay if you dont look at the console.
BIG thanks to my gameplay scripter/general all around source engine knowing guy ThatsRidonkulous, this wouldn't be half as finished without him.
patch 1- updated readme to better explain how to install
patch 2- updated skill.cfg to increase headshot multiplier, slightly lower enemy health (for better multikills)
if you already have the game downloaded, and find the combat too hard, but don't want to totally redownload the game, you can get the skill.cfg here
just put it in the steam/steamapps/sourcemods/ntks_mapbase_episodic/cfg folder