Scrapping everything together what has been made so far. I have lost my original source code of this mod as my HDD died. My last Backup was from 2019 before the Factions revamp (so lots of code has been lost). I decided to only bugfix many things and do some minor visual changes.
Bundeswehr has new look.
G36C now has working visors etc.
Doctor of the Dead now is weaker but also stronger depends on weapons.
Minimal weapon balance changes.
Some units stats like vietnam Soldiers and CDC Suits had way less HP than intended.
All WW2 Officers now wield Submachine-Guns/Rifles (except for Japanese General)
Remove some unnecessary code (leftover changes from latest compile)
New Animations for aiming/reloading
Minor reload time changes
This should conclude all changes made so far. There has also been a 4.4 Patch in between
- Fixed Guitars playing forever (in 90% of the cases lol)
- Fixed not being able to switch between walking and 'running' in Hardcore-Mode
- Increased Speed in Hardcore mode by 5/10 % walk/run
- Changed some WW2 Gun Sounds and adjusted the volume of many other Sounds aswell.
- Changed Road Texture again to a way more beautiful one
- Added many new Textures that are yet to be used
- Started working on an abandoned Hospital Safe-Evac Zone Map
- Adjusted Hardcore so you can actually do 'some' damage with melee weapons when not exactly hitting the head
- Adjusted Fresh Zombified Zombies aswell as Zombies that use Human Equipment to take less damage when not hit on the head (Since their armor values differ). As a balance to that, they become less tanky on headshots themselves (Except for Military ones).
- Updated M4A1 Visually and changed Mossberg 500 to Mossberg 590
- Tweaked M4A1 Sound Pattern to remove a sound inconsistency
- Increased Volume of Piano Sounds
- Made CivLife only with Civilians for now (will add further tweakings later)
- Further LOD Optimization
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.