The update of this project. Fully rewritten AI and new features.
The first beta release of the "Hardcore AI" Project. Released on Dec 16 2017.
The main features of this mod:
- FULLY rewritten configurations of AI with increased difficulty up to 2.5-4 times;
- new difficulties names: "Veteran", "Expert" and "Master";
- a new car in the game - Sidewinder, replaces the Boss's Devildriver, has completely new characteristics;
- Bosses on their planets have "classic" cars, as in the original game (and one new one): Murdoch - Dirt Devil, Stinkle - Air Blade, K-Jin - Battle Trak, Butcher - Havac, Gank - Sidewinder;
- The bots now attack the player more aggressively;
- Bots now put mines (and oil) more aggressively;
- Bots now catch up with the player more aggressively;
- The bots have on the 2nd and 3rd planets (Air Blade, Manticora) a new hyper-nitro (reinforced nitro);
- The project contains bug fixes in the Workshop, when some prices were not displayed correctly;
- Balancing prices in the Workshop due to adding new AI;
- In the first weapon slot of Battle Trak player can install some weapons instead of the laser;
- Some bots have new weapons in the first slot of the tank on the third planet;
- The oil in the game is now black, not purple;
- Ability to install Phaser on Dirt Devil to increase it's combat capability against bots on the third and further planets;
- By default, when starting the game, hard borders are disabled.
Thanks to anyone who helped with this version.