This is the latest prototype of Moonlight: Mistress of Mischief.
The latest prototype of Moonlight: Mistress of Mischief is here! The game now features 2 castles - the Treasure Temple and the Frost Fortress - with 10 levels, 2 enemy types, lots of traps, and even more shiny loot!
Full change list:
- The Frost Fortress: This icy castle has cracks in the floor which lead to certain doom if broken. Precise movement is key to survival.
- Frost Fortress transition screens.
- 6 new levels, 1 in the Treasure Temple and 5 in the Frost Fortress.
- Reprogrammed AI and turrets for increased difficulty and consistency in behavior.
- New enemy type, Black Knights.
- Tons of new sound effects, including "bump against wall," "crack ice," "break ice," "splash," and more.
- Placeholder music. Don't get used to it.
- Health system as a replacement for the Lives system. The game no longer starts over if you die. Instead, you have 3 health until you die, at which point the level starts over, not the whole game. Lives system may be reintroduced at a later date.
The Mac and Linux versions of the game are no longer being included as they were apparently not working. I will be looking into this problem later when I have more consistent access to Mac and Linux computers for testing.
Enjoy the game!