1.3 Release: Complete GFX overhaul of the interface to the "Modern" theme. A lot of tweaking of the AI and game mechanics for a more realistic experience
1.3 Release: GFX update. Minor tweaks to gameplay, AI, airstrikes, event probabilities, and defines to make the game more realistic.
* COMPLETE GFX INTERFACE OVERHAUL: the game now has a grittier, darker metallic feeling rather than a wood and gold 19th century feeling. Most icons and panels have been replaced for a much more realistic and immersive experience
* The probability of NATO stepping in to help the rebels in 2011 is more balanced and has a much more random chance of happening
* The Ghaddafist regime is now a lot more resilient and will not quietly go in the night. They will make use of their tribal power base in Sirte, Tripoli and Sabha to fight the rebels to the last man. The rebels must work together flawlessly, or receive outside help, in order to successfully topple the regime
* Much less troops are present in general, as manpower has been adjusted to be more realistic. This means less crazy troop buildups, more frozen fronts and a more slow-burn experience, all of which are more realistic
* Fixed airstrikes as they were completely broken, now they are only somewhat broken. Troops can hunker down in a city and avoid airstrikes but if they are on the move they can be completely wiped out.