FINAL ReShade version of Graphic Override 4.0 for LFS
//THIS IS IT. I DID IT FINALLY\\
Unpack content of the pack to LFS directory... As simple as possible
Standard ReShade methods. Choose your preset in "Home" tab available under [HOME] BUTTON on your keyboard.
[Home]: ReShade Menu
[F2]: Enable / Disable ReShade
!!!After getting on the track you have to reload the shaderpack in "Home" tab!!!
Moviemode and Ultra preset doesn't work properly in "Performance Mode". You have to disable it in ReShade -> Home tab -> Right Low corner of the menu. It's because of PDAGI method color buffering:
1. Low - ENBlike Ambient occlusion, no fancy things, only color correction (Very good performance)
2. Medium - DAGI Lite version, a bit of color correction (Best setting for competetive gameplay)
3. High - DAGI version with most of the fancy stuff and HDR correctors. On my card it gets average of 45 FPS
4. Very High - PDAGI Lite version - Something between the DAGI and full PDAGI, but without color bleed depth buffering for MipMaps. Enabled Screen Space Reflections. Average of 32FPS on my PC
5. Ultra - PDAGI version - Yes... Fancy stuff, but a bit toned down for playabilty on beefy GPUs. Most of the fancy features are here
6. Moviemode - Full PDAGI with all of the fancy stuff i have been working on. Most eye candy, full light simulation based on depth, luminance, color and even the Alpha levels.
Tweaked Specular simulations, full PRE and POST processing white balance. Cinematic Mouse-Driven DoF
So... Have a good day :)