A minor update of Legacy of the Dragon v0.39. Read more for change log and installation instructions. Do not install this if you're way too much into the game with your current character.
- Some troops (Undead Footmen, Undead Knights, Elven Knights, Asmaun and Gholbo (arena attendants) an spellcaster companions are some of them) had their stats and equipment updated.
- Prices of special items and troops nerfed. Now the most expensive armor and the highest tier of attack spells are only 20000 denars. It is still much, but those items are supposed to be rare and hard to get.
- Spellcasting classes (mage apprentice, cleric acolyte and bard) start with higher power throw.
- Summon Undead spells first summon the better troop now. So you won't lose your Undead Knights because you don't have enough party capacity.
- Fixed a bug in the dialogue lines of Lahabul armor merchant.
- Divine spells do blunt damage.
- Melee spells are boosted.
- A minor update to Lahabul scene.
- Added a quick guide to "Game Concepts".
0.393b - 17.07.2019 (This is a very minor update which also includes the previous. You don't need to install this if the problems below don't bother you)
- Zarol the Lich now sells "Shadow Bolt II".
- Some wrong gender pronouns in strings fixed.
- "Summon Skeletal Horse" spell is fixed.
- Quick guide in Game Concepts updated.
- Install LOTD.039
- Download this file.
- Extract it to Modules\Legacy of the Dragon using 7zip
- Accept to replace files and merge folders.