1000 years ago, the three kingdoms in the land of Calgwin were ambushed by the army of the Underworld, known as the Twelfth Legion Incendium, led by the Demon King: Grifter. The kingdoms were on the verge of being decimated, but the three kingdoms formed an alliance by which they triumphed by killing Grifter and just managed to push the legion to retreat permanently, or so they thought. A prophecy had been foretold that the legion would rise again, stronger than ever with the Immortal Leader. That was 1000 years ago, now is the present. You are Hiro, a jolly guy on his first mission as a soldier for the Kingdom of Adalia which is currently under the rule of King Raphael(who is possibly THE WORST KING IN THE HISTORY OF ADALIA, but alas). Things are very much modern, but the people like to keep it traditional and have built no modern buildings whatsoever.
• Dragonbones sprite parsing bug fixed
Bug Fixes: • Changed Resolution to 1280 x 720 to suit the smaller screens. • Reset all the message windows in the Training Island to coloured windows. • Fixed a bug where Training Island Enemies would give a loop of game-overs, breaking the game. Improvements: Configured the probability of skills used by enemies.
• Game-Breaking Ship Entrance bug. The automated event prevented moving onto the Ship at Adalia City Dock, breaking the game. • Game-Breaking Bug on Entering the Waterfall Forest of Zulia. Fixed • No enemies spawned in the Forest of Azalea. • Auto-save improvements. • Character sprite bug fix: Wrong character sprites in scenes with Noah and The King. • Full-screen through settings (Finally) • (Better) leveling curve. • Bug fixed where enemies did not give any rewards. • Fixed several interaction texts. • Many more bugs fixed that I can't remember.
• Overall Auto-save Optimisation
• New Linux Version
• In-game Changelog
• Revamped all the maps
• Change the Battle Engine
• Character HUD implemented
• Fixed the starting intro bug
1. Spellblade class can now equip Magic Robes.
2. Creatures in Azalea Forest will now drop potions/ antidotes.
3. Chests can now be found in Azalea Forest.
4. Change the Weapon Shopkeeper's name to 'Weapon Smith'.
5. Change the MP cost of the skill: Instant Healing.
1. Fixed an installation bug which causes the user cannot save.
2. Fixed a bug where the player starts with less then full health.
3. Fixed the two guards on the right blocking the Daylight Town Exit who said "you are allowed to pass".
4. Fixed the accuracy rate of the party member, Dane to have an 80% chance to hit twice. Now he will only hit once.
5. Fixed a Battleback issue where when you fight the green-haired battler just beside the Training Island Inn, it shows a 'failed to load' error.
6. Fixed the bug where you couldn't sleep in your own bed.
7. Fixed a grammatical error message.
8. Fixed a bug in the Azalea Forest where there was a hill wall shining.
9. The skill 'Magic Barrier' cannot be used outside of battle anymore.
10. The Warrior Skill, Berserker's Roar will now appear in the skill list, when learnt.
11. Fixed the dialogue of the player in Daylight Castle where it cut's off half of the message.
COPYRIGHT©2019 BY W.M.K GAME DEVELOPMENT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.