One year ago, I started my first game jam with the only expectation to do a little point and click adventure. I had no idea where I was going, just imaging in a couple of days a story with a detective cat on a crime scene and the great opportunity to add puns with cats and dogs all around. And today, I am glad to share a new demo with new features and new scenes.
Inspector Waffles changelog
Added : New clue (relatives)
Added : items description with right-click
Fixed : end game text english mistakes
Fixed : in quite rare situations, questions were validated without the right item
Fixed : inventory disabled after closing notepad
Fixed : grammar mistakes in dialogs
Fixed : UI didn't work perfectly on fullscreen
Updated : dialogs I didn't like anymore :)
* Sounds : one song and sound effects have been added.
* New scenes : 3 cinematics and 2 playable scenes
* Graphics : All the old scenes were redone with more details
* Clues : decors hide clues, they will be mandatory to solve the cases
* Interrogations : you can now interact with some people and ask them questions. You can prove it wrong with clues and items you already found.
* UI : New title screen and pre-selection window.
* Characters : Millie, the Fluffy neighbour and Franky, a tedious journalist have been added to the story.