It wouldn't be a complete release without finding a few bugs that need immediate fixing right after I release, would it? The changelog is small, the main fix is for the "negative social spending" bug. There's a few changes to Greece's Megali idea as well, but nothing major. The Checksum (Steam) is KAQP. This full release is compatible with save games from version 0.4.6 - not with betas of 0.4.6. Changelog below!
I'm usually faster to reply in github. You can report bugs and suggest things here and see the latest releases here. There's also a wiki, on the works. I will also finish at some point, so all HPM mechanics becomes clearer. It also has a few minimods.
Changelog for version 0.4.6:
* Made the canal-costs more visible in the decisions descriptions, updated values.
* When forming the Arab union, if Oman has cores in Zanzibar then the Zanzibari cores shouldn't be added as cores for the Arab union.
* Added a few more conditions for Greece to use the Megali idea: If they are a SP and A) are in a great war against the Ottomans or B) the Ottomans are not a GP, not allied to a GP and not in a sphere, their capital is in Ankara (meaning they were kicked out of Europe except Thrace) and the Russians are not a GP either. These changes try to simulate the conditions where the project either historically happened or could plausibly happen - when Greece has so much influence it stops mattering or when Russia and the Ottomans are neutralized and the straits question becomes irrelevant.
* Removed a test change that could cause negative social spending. Closes Github.com
* Small changes to the map in the coast of Ghana to help the AI.