Historical Project Mod - Version 0.3.7.1 (Checksum ZIVJ) for HOD 3.04
Quick hotfix to fix a bug that made the Netherlands spam a decision and get infinite prestige. It's full version, no additional downloads needed.
NOT Save Game Compatible (even with 0.3.7).
- NOT Save Game Compatible (even with 0.3.7)
- V0.3.7.1 - 18/07/2017
- -[Old Version]Reshaped several states in Siberia.
- -[Old Version]Stop the decision for naming Lushun from being taking endlessly in certain situations.
- -[Old Version]Renamed Buganda to Uganda.
- -[Old Version]Stopped the "Independence for Tunisia" event from potential happening repeatedly. Now it only fires once.
- -Liberia will now start with the "Developing Academia" Tech School.
- -Added some missing Greek Pops to Crete.
- -Fixed a wrong party name in Serbia.
- -Made the Argentinian tags (SBA, ENT and CRT) non-releasable, to stop them from being released from the Argentine Confederation by war.
- -Checked the Ottoman starting army and guaranteed none of the brigades start with missing pops. Reorganized the military to follow the historical organization. Based on En.wikipedia.org En.wikipedia.org(Ottoman_Empire)#Formations En.wikipedia.org and Tr.wikipedia.orgğa_Hüseyin_Paşa
- -Added Turkish pops back to northern Iraq. They should be around 3% of the total population of Iraq, distributed in Mosul, Rewanduz and Sulaymania and 3% of Syria, distributed in Aleppo and Dayr al-Zour.
- -Added a Turkmeneli tag to stop Turkish pops in Iraq and Syria from assimilating if the OT falls.
- -Fixed the Greater California decision cores in Sonora.
- -Made sure an event for the central Americans states don't fire against a country that doesn't exist.
- -54'40 or fight event changed so it can fire if the US isn't a democracy.
- -Removed event 16452.
- -Stopped the decision to rename dutch wallonia from firing endlessly.
- -Troy/Machu Picchu province owners now can take the decision to search for the city.
- -Slight increase in Austrian Italy literacy for north Italians to (hopefully) make assimilation bug harder to happen.
- -Changed the way the penalty to assimilation for accepted cultures with union tags in a province so it's significantly smaller, making the tooltip for assimilation easier to read. Also made it completely generic: any culture in a province with a core of a union tag that is accepted by said union tag will now count as "primary" for assimilation purposes (aka it will not assimilate).
- -Added all pop types to Macao in 1836, so pops have where to promote.
- -Reshaped Guangdong a bit to fix map artifacts.