Since a lot of people are confused about a lot of the puzzles, i decided to update the game to fix that.
- added more hints for the puzzles
- fixed a few minor bugs here and there
- added some more grass around the main map
- optimized the code A LOT
- Download the mod
- Download the hello neighbor mod kit (if you don't have it installed)
- * if you played mods before it is recomended you disable those first, as this mod uses some naming convensions that may break when other mods are pressent. *this is only if you have the mod kit
- Unzip the folder called "HelloNeighborSequal" in [where you have the mod kit installed]/HelloNeighbor/Mods
- if you had to do 2.5, that means you probably have saves too, don't worry: just open the level called "DeleteSaves", press play and wait one second, then close the game, and the saves are gone.
- open the map called start
- instead of just clicking play, if you want everything to work 100% then you have to click on the downwards arrow next to the play button, and select "Standalone game"