Okay, i admit. That was a joke. Haha. Fat chance.
(in case the fact it all was the neighbor sitting didn't tip you off)
Now i can tell you the backstory: So it started of as a joke for microsoft teams meeting. But due to technical difficulty it couldn't be done but i was like "but everything is already done! I can't just abandon it." So i reused it for this april fools joke.
To MagmaKug: please let me know if THIS time the start game button works
- finalized the game. (not really)
- Download the mod
- Download the hello neighbor mod kit (if you don't have it installed)
- * if you played mods before it is recomended you disable those first, as this mod uses some naming convensions that may break when other mods are pressent. *this is only if you have the mod kit
- Unzip the folder called "HelloNeighborSequal" in [where you have the mod kit installed]/HelloNeighbor/Mods
- if you had to do 2.5, that means you probably have saves too, don't worry: just open the level called "DeleteSaves", press play and wait one second, then close the game, and the saves are gone.
- open the map called start
- instead of just clicking play, if you want everything to work 100% then you have to click on the downwards arrow next to the play button, and select "Standalone game"