This is the very first version of the mod, so don't expect too much yet.
Warning, in this version the neighbor just stays in one place when searching for the player. Pre-Alpha 1.01 fixes that
- Download the mod
- Download the hello neighbor mod kit (if you don't have it installed)
- * if you played mods before it is recomended you disable those first, as this mod uses some naming convensions that may break when other mods are pressent. *this is only if you have the mod kit
- Unzip the folder called "HelloNeighborSequal" in [where you have the mod kit installed]/HelloNeighbor/Mods
- if you had to do 2.5, that means you probably have saves too, don't worry: just open the level called "DeleteSaves", press play and wait one second, then close the game, and the saves are gone.
- open the map called start
- instead of just clicking play, if you want everything to work 100% then you have to click on the downwards arrow next to the play button, and select "Standalone game"
(please note that if you don't use map start that some parts might break)