Skip tutorials, French language test sample, bug/crash fixes and more!
This is the Hegemone Pass demo v1.1. It's got a few bug fixes, one crash fix, and tweaks. It also showcases the French language support, although with an incomplete translation. It'll be filled in over the next few patches, probably.
If there are any other languages you'd like us to implement for the basics, ask us! For anything other than french, we'll probably go the machine translation route, but it will be mentioned in that case.
- Added an initial French translation: this is a proof of concept for language support, and only some UI/description and one cutscene were
translated. It is far from complete, and might not be.
(Due to some technical UTF8 issues, when using french, the dialogue text will not play letter by letter, it'll be instant)
- Added a skip tutorial option. To activate it, you'll need to go into the settings during a level (and not on the title screen).
- Fixed Medie not being usable on the field (notice: it's visually buggy for now)
- Fixed small visual issues with the Title equipment screen, and other small UI nuisances.
- Fixed a crash with the Silphium items.
- Fixed the Scan feature not registering enemies in the Memopedia.