Galaxy News Radio is a music mod that adds 30 songs from the Fallout game series to Rimworld.
Greetings, traveler! Galaxy News Radio is a music mod designed to really liven up things in the nuclear wasteland! It adds 30 fantastic new songs to the playlist of both the gramophone and radio included in Jecrell's Industrial Age - Objects and Furniture. These 30 songs have been pulled from the entire Fallout game series, including Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 76, so there is sure to be something for everybody. After all, the world may be over, but that doesn’t mean good music has to be over as well.
Note: This mod was originally made as a companion to Project Fallout, but it does not require that mod to function. However, this mod DOES require Industrial Age - Objects and Furniture, and the songs can only be played by the gramophone and radio from that mod.
(Song - Artist)
01. Maybe - The Ink Spots
02. I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire - The Ink Spots
03. A Wonderful Guy - Tex Beneke featuring Claire Chatwin
04. Butcher Pete (Part 1) - Roy Brown
05. Crazy He Calls Me - Billie Holiday
06. Civilization - Danny Kaye with the Andrews Sisters
07. Easy Living - Billie Holiday
08. Happy Times - Bob Crosby and The Bobcats
09. Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall - The Ink Spots with Ella Fitzgerald
10. Mighty, Mighty Man - Roy Brown
11. Way Back Home - Bob Crosby and The Bobcats
12. Let's Go Sunning - Jack Shaindlin
13. Ain't That a Kick in the Head? - Dean Martin
14. Big Iron - Marty Robbins
15. Blue Moon - Frank Sinatra
16. Jingle, Jangle, Jingle - Kay Kyser
17. Love Me as Though There Were No Tomorrow - Nat King Cole
18. Why Don't You Do Right? - Peggy Lee
19. It's a Sin - Eddy Arnold
20. Johnny Guitar - Peggy Lee
21. Atom Bomb Baby - The Five Stars
22. Orange Colored Sky - Nat King Cole
23. Personality - Johnny Mercer and The Pied Pipers
24. Pistol Packin' Mama - Bing Crosby and The Andrews Sisters
25. Rocket 69 - Connie Allen
26. Sixty Minute Man - The Dominoes
27. The End of the World - Skeeter Davis
28. The Wanderer - Dion DiMucci
29. Undecided - Ella Fitzgerald
30. Take Me Home, Country Roads (Fallout 76 OST) - Spank
Suggested Load Order:
3. Industrial Age - Objects and Furniture
4. Galaxy News Radio
If you have any feedback or ideas, please feel free to leave me a comment on the Steam Workshop or the Ludeon Forums.
*Credits and Acknowledgements*
First, all credit for these songs belong to their respective artists. I highly encourage you to purchase from and support the artists of any songs you enjoy from this selection.
Second, I have to thank both Interplay Entertainment and Bethesda Softworks. The Fallout game series they've developed has introduced an entirely new generation of people to this wonderful music.
Third, I have to thank Ashborn, the creator of the Project Fallout mod. His work has brought the world of Fallout to Rimworld, and it has long been one of my favorite mods. The only thing missing was the music :)
Finally, I have to thank Jecrell, the creator of JecsTools and Industrial Age - Objects and Furniture. Without him, this mod would not have been possible.