Due to unexpected issues cropping up at the last minute, the fourteenth publicly-announced development release in this series is not Wesnoth 1.11.14, but rather Wesnoth 1.11.15. As should be expected of a new beta release, this version delivers more bug f
* Fixed bug #22045: Only blit neutral surfaces.
* Language and i18n:
* Updated translations: Portuguese
* Miscellaneous and bug fixes:
* Reallow selection of another unit on same side without deselect first
* Fix bug #22042: filesystem content disclosure issue affecting Lua APIs
* Fix bug #21867: team flag colors not refreshed after making use of
[modify_side] color= unless a new flag set is also provided.
* Fix a bug where in movement records, "skip_sighted" was sometimes
spelled as "skip_sighed".
* Remove 'allow_new_game=no' entries from random map new game list
* Fix bug #22020: make base units with variations help entry clickable
from the 'Unit Description' menu entry or from side pane.
* Fix bug #21977: ready blocked on scenario transition, when
* Fix minor issue mentioned in #21800: team names not displayed properly
in debug mode.
* Fixup to bug fix 21882: fight_on_without_leader replaced with
"defeat_condition" flag of team. remove_from_carryover_on_leaders_loss
renamed to "remove_from_carryover_on_defeat". The WML developer now has
much more control: Instead of 'fight_on_without_leader'=yes/no, they have
* As part of the fixup to bug fix 21882, victory_when_enemies_defeated
was fixed up so that it will always behave properly even in corner
cases in mp. It no longer uses the "is_observer" function of team.
* Preemptively fix various problems with uncaught exceptions from the
parser (config::error), notably with editor, -p commandline option,