Full Invasion: Osiris
This is the full release version of Full Invasion: Osiris, developed by Wave 53 Studios. This is a project which has taken thousands of hours to create, and is available to the community for free.
Download instructions, useful links, and comparability information are all available below. If you have any questions, feedback, or issues, please message us on Discord.
Downloading Osiris works just as it has for previous versions of Full Invasion 2 and most other modules.
- Create an account on ModDB (entirely free).
- Click the Download Now button above to begin the download.
- Once the download is completed, extract the contents to your Modules folder located within your Warband directory (commonly Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules).
- Launch Warband and select Osiris from the drop-down menu.
If you have any issues or questions, please direct them to our development team on our Discord Server.
- All gear available to Recruit classes will have its cost halved (gear that is available both to Recruit classes and other classes only get the discount if a Recruit buys them).
- When dying as a Recruit class, all gold invested in the class' equipment is refunded. Gold spent on random boxes and quivers remains lost.
- The gold gain for different weapon types has been rebalanced to ensure all weapon types have an equal chance to progress. Details are listed below.
- Aside from the other changes listed below, all support classes now gain 25% extra gold from all sources.
- The amount of bots that spawn per wave now maxes out at wave 24. This means that the amount of groups that spawns no longer increases every wave after that, cutting out about 5 groups on average per late-game wave.
- Reduced the size of several late-game boss waves to match the new amount of bots in the surrounding waves.
- Late-game waves now spawn more high-end bots to make sure the waves don't become too easy.
- A new kind of poll has been added that teleports one random bot back to its spawnpoint.
- An option has been added to the Escape menu that allows you to "refresh" your character, essentially killing it on the spot and immediately respawning it.
- Servers can now enable map polls for custom maps (Small Grassland, Medium Desert, etc). These are disabled by default, but can be enabled in the config file of the server.
- Added a new type of buff: Mortal Coil. While under the effect of this buff, players have a 50% chance to immediately respawn upon death as a skeleton. Lasts 60 seconds. Players can retrain at a wardrobe to regain their original class.
- Horses now take a small amount of damage any time they run into a bot. This is done to discourage cavalry kiting too much. All horses now have less armour as well to make them less tanky.
- Added new invasion faction: The Defense of the Free Peoples.
- Added the following classes to the Lord of the Rings defender faction:
- Barding Hirdman
- Earl of Dale
- Eldar Warrior (based on the old FI2 elven classes)
- King Brand's equipment has been updated to match the new Dale loadouts.
- Significantly expanded the Blackmarch subfaction of the Arcane Empire with the following classes:
- Blackmarch Skeleton (moved from Soldier to Recruit)
- Blackmarch Horse Rider
- Reanimated Pentac Warrior
- Reanimated Triaxian
- Reanimated Nestorian Monk
- Reanimated Spellblade
- Cultist Invoker
- Cultist Lancer
- Dark Mage
- Blackmarch Necromancer
- Demonic Grunt
- Reanimated Blacklight Guard
- Reanimated Coldwater Knight
- Reanimated Justiciar
- Reanimated Warlock
- Reanimated Spellwright
- Reanimated Battlemage
- Cultist Vanguard
- Cultist Assassin
- Dark Wizard
- Demonic Bloodbinder
- Demon of Order
- Hell Knight
- Lesser Pride Demon
- Vampire Fledgeling
- Slaupetnak, King of Nightmares
- Trinestis, Queen of Nightmares
- Xcra't'upitzu, Archprince of Hell
- Expanded the Sigmar faction with the following heroes:
- Volkmar the Grim, Grand Theogonist of the Church of Sigmar
- Ludwig Schwarzhelm, The Emperor's Champion
- Emil Valgeir, High Priest of Ulric
- Valmir von Raukov, Elector Count of Ostland
- Kurt Helborg, Grand Master of the Reiksguard
- Added the Tuareg Camel Gunner elite class to the Saracen defender faction.
- Added a completely reworked Paths of the Dead.
- Added a completely reworked Gates of the Argonath.
- Added six new maps: Fairking Farm, Ku Moku, Multhorne, Pentacsis, Tomb of Horrors, and Blackstone Coves.
- Credits go to Koyaanisqatsi, Dubya, and Knight of Ethel Malt for these amazing maps!
- All support classes now gain 25% extra gold from all sources.
- Gold gain for melee weapons, bows, and slower throwing weapons (throwing weapons with a speed rating under 100) is unchanged.
- Fast throwing weapons (with a speed rating of 100 or higher, mostly daggers) now give 70 gold per hit or kill.
- Crossbows now give 200 gold per hit or kill (crossbows with a larger magazine size still give 100).
- Single shot muskets now give 300 gold per hit or kill.
- Single shot pistols now give 200 gold per hit or kill.
- Double barreled muskets now give 200 gold per hit or kill.
- Double barreled pistols now give 150 gold per hit or kill.
- Firearms with a magazine size larger than 2, staves and wands give 80 gold.
- Shotguns now give 80 gold per hit or kill (this is per pellet, so if most pellets of a blast hit, it will still give more gold than a standard firearm).
- Arcana bombs now give 50 gold per hit or kill.
- Arcana bombs now have severely reduced damage output. In return, the debuffs they inflict last twice as long, and their cost has been reduced significantly.
- All polearms that can swing overhead can now also swing sideways.
- The Conduit's staff now has 5 shots before it needs to "reload".
- Rebalanced the cost of Crusader heroes to reflect their usefulness.
- Rebalanced the cost of Saracen heroes to reflect their usefulness.
- Rebalanced the cost of Calradian elite troops to reflect their usefulness.
- Reduced the cost of the King of the Dead and Oathbreaker elite class.
- Added power draw skill to Oathbreakers.
- Added power throw skill to the Dwarven Iron Guard.
- Buffed the powerdraw skill of most Elves.
- Made the Edain Honour Guard elite class slightly more expensive.
- Reduced size of Ostland Captain Axe.
- Sigmar heavy firearms now deal more damage.
- Reduced the damage of shotguns to make them less all-powerful.
- Increased movement speed of Hashashin and Rashid ad-Din Sinan.
- Saracen body armour is now lighter to make Saracen troops more agile.
- High end gauntlets are now more expensive.
- Slowed down the Sarissa a bit.
- Removed the Strength requirement from Polehammers so they can be picked up by all classes.
- Nerfed the legendary Brisingr to be more in line with other legendary 2 handers.
- Increased the chance for necromancer staffs to convert enemies.
- Cartridges (gun ammunition) now deal bonus damage against shields.
- Enabled blood in Invasion mode. This can still be disabled in your own settings.
- Conduit bots now have a maximum amount of bots they can spawn, which depends on the amount of players alive.
- The Conduit's staff now have 5 shots rather than 1.
- The Corrupt ability can now turn more powerful enemies than before.
- Garnier de Nables spawns with a good crossbow and an axe now.
- Early boss waves on Calradia should now be properly balanced.
- Arcane lances now no longer cause crashes.
- Fixed an issue where you could receive too much gold when dying after a map reset.
- Fixed Gondorian Officers not being able to remount their horses.
- Fixed some legendaries that were able to spawn with negative modifiers.
- Fixed an issue where bots would follow around a player who is using the Invisibility power.
- Fixed a lot of small bugs on several maps.
- Aloisius can now pick up his own ammo.
- Fixed a bunch of other small issues.
To make full use of this module, we recommend using a non-pirated copy of Warband 1.174 or newer on a 64-bit Windows OS. We are unable to provide full support for the module on other operating system, but FI2 should be playable on 32-bit systems and most forms of Mac/Linux.
If you are having performance problems, be sure to check out our Guide for Reducing Crashes and Errors on our Steam Group. If problems persist after following the steps, inform us about your specs on our Discord Server.
Support Full Invasion 2 and Wave 53 Studios
Sharing & Following - The easiest way to support us is to share our page to interested gamers and help get our work out there - this can be as simple as recommending it to a friend or making videos for an audience on YouTube. If you do make a good video, let us know and we can feature it here on ModDB for the community to enjoy as well!
On ModDB, you can choose to follow our page to receive notifications when we post new content. This can range from downloads like this one to articles about what we're working on for the next version. Alongside joining our Steam Group for community events or our Discord Server to organize games and chat with other players, following our ModDB is one of the best ways to stay in the loop.
Patreon - For a long time, we have worked on this module with no funding at all. Servers have been donated by our community or paid for by us, and we've invested thousands of hours of our personal time into creating something for people to enjoy for free. With support from the community, we hope to invest more time into development, rent larger servers, commission new artwork and assets, hire mappers from the community, and more.
For information on how you can support our projects and how Patreon works, we recommend checking out this article and our Patreon Page for information and reward details. You can contribute as much or as little as you would like to us, even just $1 a month would help us make Full Invasion even better than it already is.
Useful Links & Information
ModDB Articles - Details changes in Full Invasion: Osiris, as well as provides information on what we're working on now. It is highly recommended that you read through recent articles if you haven't already. You can follow our ModDB page to receive email notifications when new content is posted.
Official Steam Group - A forum for events and the community which allows you to receive notifications about articles, downloads, and community events through Steam (even when in game). The community is able to recommend features, factions, and maps through the Discussions Section of our group.
Official Discord Server - The main way to interact with the community and developers of Full Invasion 2. There are a number of text and voice channels to participate in whether you're in the game or not, ranging from from testing and events channels to discussing and sharing random videos.
Official Patreon Page - If you are interested in supporting Full Invasion 2 and our projects, we would greatly appreciate if you consider supporting us on Patreon. Patrons get cool rewards for supporting us, so taking a look or sharing our page won't hurt.